God cares so much about His children and will never subject them to ridicule nor leave them stranded. This is why he deploys ways to meet their needs.
Yay! It’s a privilege to enter into the month of possibilities.
Yes! We declare this concerning June.
Lines are falling for you in pleasant places in Jesus’ name.
Let me share an experience with you
It was my birthday in May, the 20th precisely and as the day went on, God used some people to add beauty and joy. God’s love for me was evident in the calls, WhatsApp chats and statuses, SMS and even visitation.
My mum came visiting with my younger sister.
So also my dear pastor, Segun Coker who is the President of the School of Virtue paid me a surprise visit. This got me really teary (laughing).
My guests on this day presented me with different lovely gifts while they flooded heaven with powerful words of prayer on my behalf (the high point for me).
Where am I going with the tale of how my birthday was celebrated?
On this day, I was just like the widow of Zarephath who had just a handful of flour in a bin, and a little oil in a jar. I had left few grains of rice and little drops of vegetable oil at home after preparing special birthday dishes for the family.
As a family, we had no definite means of replacing them as soon as possible because we already exhausted everything we had in our accounts on a project.
I decided to trust God for provision that by the following Monday, I would be able to do some grocery shopping and restock the house.
And God said birthday celebration continues because some gifts haven’t entered (laughing).
Behold, my parents in love (in law) sent in my birthday gift!
Can you guess what the gift was?
God used them to meet two of my immediate important needs; rice and vegetable oil in no small quantity without opening my mouth to discuss our needs with anyone not even my husband.
Our God indeed is a Father
I have so many testimonies of how God has raised help for me from unthinkable places and at the nick of time.
You will agree with me that God could have sent Elijah to another person in a different town entirely but He decided it was going to be Zarephath because a widow was about to be rescued from hunger and death. God does miracles to supply the needs of His own in the time of famine.
He is ever sure and not moved by what your country’s or world’s economy is saying.
With no respite in sight, the widow already gave up and was gathering sticks for her last meal. However, God had a bigger plan for her; a plan to feed her all through the time of famine and to have her story included in the Bible.
This God does things with definite and eternal purpose in mind. There’s no place the Bible is read that this widow’s story is not talked about.
I want you to know that God is the source of all supply and He will surely meet you at the very point of your needs. Psalm 145:15-16.
You should however Note that:
- God will supply your needs and not always your want
- God sometimes allows us to get to the peak before showing up so He alone can take all the glory. There’s a time that some testimonies are sweet to the soul.
- When all human efforts have failed, He will show up. God leaves you to expend your human capabilities until you become vulnerable and call for His help. God wants His children to be dependent on Him and His supply.
- He does things on purpose and what is expected is for you to align.
Are you like that widow of Zarephath? Have you spent all your savings thanks to Covid-19 pandemic? Are your debtors around the corner?
How will provision come?
- Please God and be obedient to His dictates. Psalm 84:11
- It is time to activate God’s word and ask. Everyone that asks receives according to Matthew 7:7.
As you go in the new month make it a habit to always declare supply and delivery of your daily loads of benefits (blessings, provision) because the Bible says in Psalm 68:19 that “Blessed be the Lord who daily loads us with benefits”.
- Keep your faith alive.
- God’s means of provision could be an idea. Don’t ignore whatever idea that drops in your mind this season but prayerfully consider it. It might turn out to be your own Elijah sent to activate God’s divine provision.
- He could decide to use the same method of sending someone to you who comes with the very thing you need.
- Have something doing that God can multiply in your hands.
- Remember to thank God for supplies
In this month of June, God will supply all your needs.